Article on the book “O Cubismo”, Serge Fauchereau – Translated from French in partnership with Marcela Vieira
Blog TitesMains.com: Sewing blog. Text writing in French for a French audience
An interview I gave about my work for LPI
Paul Cézanne, Émile Bernard – Revista ARS, Universidade de São Paulo. Translated from French.
Modernismo, pós-modernismo e vapor, T.J. Clark – Revista ARS, Universidade de São Paulo. Translated from English.
O fim de partida de Picasso, Leo Steinberg- Revista ARS, Universidade de São Paulo. Translated from English.
De volta ao mundo da arte, Julia Vidile – Revista ARS, Universidade de São Paulo. Originally written in French and translated into Portuguese for publication.
Tudo o que você precisa saber sobre Tintim. Written for the Brazilian online store Ponto Frio.
Linux Magazine Brazil: Translation and proofreading (2004-2006)
Windows: A Revista Oficial: Translation and writing (2006-2015)
Revista Photoshop Creative: Translation (2008-2015)
Revista Mac+: Translation (2009-2015)
Revista Digital Photographer Brasil: Translation (2010-2013)
aMSN Messenger (open source messenger software): First woman translator of the aMSN interface.
My resume (short version)
Services and languages
Translation; Localisation; Review/Editing; Proofreading; Quality assurance; Post-editing
English, French, Italian > Brazilian Portuguese
Fields of expertise
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- LINUX AND FREE SOFTWARE
- ARTS AND HUMANITIES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FASHION AND SEWING
- WINE, CUISINE AND GASTRONOMY
- JOURNALISM AND PRESS
- 50+ books translated (Humanities, Arts, Religion, Occultism, Philosophy, History)
- Translation of monthly magazines (Arts, IT, Linux, Photography, Design)
- Translation of websites and learning materials (Arts, Technology, Linux, IT, Music)
- Software localisation
- Localisation of video games (mobile games, user interfaces)
- 5 years’ experience as an in-house Quality Assurance Expert and Localisation Expert (Brazilian Portuguese) for Pretty Simple Games, Paris
University of São Paulo
- Post-graduation Latu sensu in Translation – French/Portuguese
Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour
- Master 1 and 2 Rhétorique des Arts (Art Theory and Criticism)